Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can't believe I will be in Rhode Island in 36 hours. It is literally incomprehensible to me. I don't feel rushed at all, because I still feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and go to Daluz, or check the mail at the furniture store/post office, or watch movies in bed with Charlotte [who left last night. That would have been sad if I didn't know that I was seeing her on New Years, and again on my birthday]. I can't believe I'm going to see snow, that I'm going to experience weather colder than 50 degrees, or sleep in a huge bed. I feel like I'm not finished in Greece yet; like I've just started to really appreciate Soroni. I walked around and took pictures of the town, went down to the beach and the swingset, and went to Amanda's for a frappe and a Manos special. Tonight I'm going to Daluz for hot chocolate and a chocolate soufflé. I'm not excited for 24 hours of traveling. I'm poor as a button but I have no regrets about this trip, it was incredible and fun every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.